This update covers items released over the last month. Release Notes October 11th are covered in this bulletin. Highlights include the release of "user role view " in the console and "resource-level metrics".
Last month, we launched the option of downloading a CSV list with the list of console users and their roles. We have now launched a section under organization - > Users called "User Roles" where you can view the list of roles and the users who have been assigned those roles.
You should have org access to be able to view all the available roles. Click on "show users" against the respective roles to view all the users who have been assigned the specific role.
Resource level metrics
Metrics explorer gives the overall utilization metrics of the network in one single view that can be further drilled down. Resource level metrics have been launched for resources such as services, endpoints and edge routers. You can go to any service/edge router or endpoint in the console and hit the metrics icon to view the specific metrics of the resource.
Example - individual endpoint metrics
Support Guides / Software Releases:
- View our latest support guide updated with escalation process & escalation matrix - https://support.netfoundry.io/hc/en-us/articles/360019471912-NetFoundry-Support-Guide
- Explore network as a code with NetFoudry - https://netfoundry.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/4410371912717/en-us?brand_id=360000501931
- Solution recipe - Connect remote users to any cloud
- Solution recipe - Secure your S3 bucket access via NetFoundry
- Installing endpoint software on MikroTik Router - Docker
- How to Enroll Endpoints with your own Certificate Authority
- Updated WDE released - https://github.com/openziti/desktop-edge-win/releases
- Updated Linux tunneler released (check that your ERs and controller are on the same version as the tunneler) - https://github.com/openziti/ziti/releases/tag/v0.22.7
- Try out the latest versions of our mobile edge at the playstore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openziti.mobile
- Follow our console release notes here - https://support.netfoundry.io/hc/en-us/sections/360002331391-Release-Notes
If you have any questions or feedback about these features or anything to do with NetFoundry please contact us at email@example.com