Release Dates to Production: Sept 28, 2021 - Oct 11, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes/fixes:Other changes/fixes:
- Added users roles list page for aggregate view of assigned roles.
- Add: GCP Delhi and Azure USWest3 Phoenix data centers added for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers.
- Added ability to disable organization if user has permission
- Added API: "canonical (custom service) platform service model"
- Fixed: Console invite email should say expires in 7 days
- Fixed: increased scheduled task threading in backend mgmt service to help alleviate delays with seeing registered endpoints and edge routers.
- Fixed: Endpont re-issue token returns 404 error
- Fixed: Added validation to network notification page