Release Dates to Production: Feb 1, 2022 - Feb 28, 2022
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes features:
Console Signup (Teams/Growth)
- Allow users to pick between Teams and Growth tier during signup.
- In Billing management view on Console, added option to upgrade to Growth plan from Teams plan
- Console limits Teams to 10 component items for creation. When limit is reached and customer tries to create new item, a pop up communicates this, and option to go to subscription management to upgrade to Growth plan.
Added: Attributes filter on metrics explorer
Added: Service Health Aggregate visual on dash
Added: For Power User (selected in user profile), NetFoundry Ids shown in list tables for components.
Added: Data tables for network events screen
Added: Users can create networks in any AWS Region. This is so Network controller communications can be closer to user endpoints, for optimal communications timing.
Added: added signup instructions during console signup after organization is created
Network Visualizer fixes:
- show visualization node icons for utilization and status
- network visualizer: filter alarms for selected router
Fixed: Attribute explorer was not showing accurate result with large data sources.
Fixed: error when trying to create service immediately after loading services page.
Fixed: services do not get loaded in Appwan service preview, under speci