Release Dates to Production: Jan 4, 2022 - Jan 31, 2022
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes features:
Console Signup (Teams/Growth)
- Console Signup offers Teams and Growth Plan selections.
- On signup, ensure user selects terms before selecting I agree
- Add "Orientation" page for new customer logins
- Add "signup instructions" page/modal during self-service signup after organization is created
- Subscription details on account mgmt page
Show Network creation process and console tour when creating new account/network
Feature: Network Events-Provisioning events: Dashboard Event Timeline for V7 Network Events-Create a new section for network events along with Management events on Dashboard.
Coming soon: Attribute filter on metrics explorer
Addition: Add product version column for ERs
Network Visualizer fixes:
- endpoint visualizer not showing services for one scenario
- network visualizer: filter alarms for selected router
- Endpoint Visualizer should consider hash all attribute for an edgerouter policy to show public routers.
Fixed: Azure active Directory ClientSync fails to read devices because of batch size
Fixed: enrollment method element is meaningless for registered endpoints
Fixed: Encryption required not edit-able on service details page
Fixed: List overflow in AppWANs PreviewFixed: Attribute handling defect - ERP identity attributes overwrite er attributes
Fixed: Attribute explorer was not showing the accurate result when we have huge data
Fixed: System Edge Router Policies showing in console
Fixed: Console user needs to be warned that intercept hostnames need to have a ".
Fixed: Unable to click on T&C while doing signup
Fixed: Add overflow/scrolling for combolist dropdown (Active directory client sync groups)
Fixed: Switch to Provider + locationCode when creating ERs
Fixed: Attribute search filter does not search for attributes that are under show more option