Release Dates to Production: July 21, 2021 - Aug 3, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes/fixes:Other changes/fixes:
- Auto created Edge Router Policies(when Customer hosted edge routers are created) are hidden (there will be a power-user mode in the future to allow view of these).
- COMING SOON: MFA Posture check with selectable timeouts. Administrator can create multiple MFA posture checks with different timeout settings. The MFA posture check then needs to be added to the desired AppWAN via attribute, similar to other posture checks. NOTE: Older network versions will have a default posture check that was auto created(when MFA button was selected on AppWAN). This posture check is named "zitimfa" and can be utilized as the new ones. The new capability will be on network version 7.3.37 and later.
- Notification of Edge router online/offline via email notifcations. Set up in Network Management section. select ellipses on right for option.
- Coming Soon: Auto Fabric create ( Edge router / policy create ) . If you have no edge routers set up(for NetFoundry Network Transport), a link on the bottom left of Manage Edge Routers page named "Need help setting up your Edge Routers? Click here!" will appear. You can select the location nearest where you will be hosting services (for optimal NetFoundry edge router placement) and two edge routers will be spun up and an edge router policy will be added. This will help with an initial data transport capability.
- Fixed: EdgeRouter-Tunneler combo(new customer hosted edge router functionality) auto created endpoint for tunnel was not getting deleted when Edge router was deleted.
- Fixed: Also fixed so auto created endpoint is synchronized immediately.
- Fixed: Edge Router policies auto created when customer hosted edge router was not getting deleted when edge router was deleted.
- Fixed: Also improved synch of edge router policy that is created when customer hosted edge router is created
- Fixed: share option missing for Customer hosted edge routers
- Fixed: attribute explorer timeout on large(many components) networks
- Removed: NetFoundry Data centers for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers