Release Dates to Production: June 23, 2021 - July 7, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes/fixes:Other changes/fixes:
- Customer Hosted Edge router now is: Edge Router / Tunneler combo - This is a Customer Hosted Edge Router with a setting to also enable and register a tunneler.
As of the June 29,2021 MOP Console release, the new combined tunneler/Edge Router functionality has been deployed and that component is the default functionality when a customer creates a Customer hosted edge router. When a Customer hosted edge router is created, a correspondingly named endpoint (for tunneler on the edge router host) is created. It is not deletable and the services should be associated with the Endpoint. Services cannot be hosted on the edge router.
This is functional in Network version 7.3.28 Ziti version 0.20.1 A patch has been added to console to enforce this capability for those versions or higher. Lower versions will not have that tunneler flag set.
Current basic services will allow edge router termination(even multiple) for existing edge routers.
- Network Alarms in Side list panel - Edge router online/offline alerts are shown in Notifications section (select the Bell shaped icon in lower left panel). New "Alarms" section/list will show.
- Network Topology Viewer - Added Endpoint service view path for each endpoint. On Endpoint List page, select ellipses on right for endpoint and then select "Topology".
Choose a service to see the path through the network components to the hosting service.
Hover over components to see current provisioning info and status.
Lines denote current state of path. Coloring denotes current state of entity.
- Network Topology Viewer - Tree view groups Edge Routers by status online/offline
- Endpoint Type added to Endpoint List Page - standard customer created endpoint has "Device" type. Edge router/Tunneler combo tunneler endpoint that is auto created has "Router" type.
- Endpoint auto created with Edge Router/Tunneler creation/edit is not allowed. Cannot be deleted manually. Only deleted when corresponding Edge Router is deleted. Attributes on such endpoint can be added/updated.
- Source Ip Transparency for Advanced Services - API Capability Coming Soon: Source IP Transparency for Console provisioning of Advanced Services.
- COMING SOON: Attribute Explorer (search page showing attributes (tags) list for each type of entity/component (endpoints, services, etc.). Select attribute search button on left column for viewing. Add / Remove entities from #attribute association.
- Added Edge Router Offline events for Event display.
- Fixed: Share button was not responding from manage edge router screen.
- Fixed: Client Intercept config fields in Advanced Service was showing as optional, but are required.
- Fixed: Daily endpoint utilization page stuck in loading state.
- Fixed: Console version should only show date and repository hash value
- Fixed: Edge Routers in error state were filtered with Online Edge Routers
- Fixed: Filtering by deleted status returns no results
- Fixed: Network Resources Only supports exact match when searching by name
- Fixed: update reissue endpoint to support sharing after reissue
- Fixed: no events recorded for failed edge routers in network events page