Release Dates to Production: June 8, 2021 - June 22, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes/fixes:Other changes/fixes:
- Added bulk re-issue registration tokens via API
- Network Processes : added multiple levels and status
- Multiple process support for Process Posture checks. Create and Delete works. Update will be supported in later release. As a workaround, if you need to update a delete and create will be necessary.
- Removed AliCloud Provider for Data Transport for Edge Routers
- Changed Trial Signup to 14 days for Guided Experience / POV process
- Fix Active Directory Client Endpoint provisioning errors. Re-issue of endpoint registration key was causing an issue that was fixed.
- Fixed Endpoint Delete fails - in cases where provisioning was not synced due to client sync issues that were resolved.
- Fixed Posture check attributes not getting stored when created with bulk / edit upload
- Fixed hide NetFoundry hosted edge router share function.
- Fixed filters not showing up in headers if header removed/re-added to tables
- Fixed upload link disappears on page refresh
- Fixed select all toggle when multiple new rows added in bulk upload editor
- Coming Soon: Attribute Explorer (search page showing attributes (tags) list for each type of entity/component (endpoints, services, etc.). Select attribute search button on left column for viewing.
- Coming Soon: Network Topology Viewer - Added Endpoint service view path for each endpoint. On Endpoint List page, select ellipses on right for endpoint and then select "Topology". Choose a service to see the path through the network components to the hosting service. Hover over components to see current provisioning info and status. Lines denote current state of path. Coloring denotes current state of entity.