Release Dates to Production: May 26, 2021 - June 7, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface changes/fixes:Other changes/fixes:
- Added capability to re-generate a self hosted edge router registration key if expired.
- Added resolution of user name in Network events for API users (in addition to console users)
- Multiple Processes are supported in single Process Posture Check. At least one of the processes active is required to pass the posture check.
- Improved Network processes page to have more detailed level with status,times.
- Fixed Network events page for V7
- Fixed missing data for April 27 reporting
- Remove China AliCloud data centers from Edge Router list
- Change Trial Signup to 14 days for Guided Experience / POV process
- Improve Edge Router Deployment Host deployment exception handling
- Fix Active Directory Client sync not sending email notifications
- Coming Soon : Attribute Explorer (search page showing attributes (tags) list for each type of entity/component (endpoints, services,etc.)
Product V6 Changes:
- Remove China AliCloud data centers from being utilized as Data Transport