Release Dates to Production: April 28, 2021 - May 11, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface additions/changes
- Metrics Explorer : using Metrics button selection from left column, see endpoint, edge router, and service utilization. Select endpoint to see services utilized,etc. Select timeframes for specific time periods.
- Endpoint Management Integrations: Added On-Prem Active Directory provisioning using NetFoundry Zero Trust Service to access Customer On-Prem Active Directory. Customer creates service hosted by On-Prem Endpoint(tunneler) OR Customer hosted edge router. Then Customer creates endpoint for NetFoundry to utilize as client(Console/API will automatically register this endpoint). Customer also needs to create AppWAN in which they add the service and the endpoint so NetFoundry Client Sync service can access the Customer's Active Directory for syncing endpoints.
- Console/API bulk upload top level Process view.
- Added Edge Router API capability to reset Enrollment
- Added Edge Router API for get reg token expiry time
- Added Console capability to reset expired enrollment token for Edge Router. Reset enrollment of enrolled Edge Router Coming Soon.
- Fixed Azure Chennai Edge Router Deployment (updated size to match available size) for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Router.
- Fixed Service Population in AppWAN view timed out with large systems/services
- Fixed Edge Router IP missing in firewall/whitelist info
- Edge Router Provider type missing on console list view
- Input validation failure on service selection entries was not clear
- Posture Check details missing in endpoint "Data" screen
- fixed issue with filtering selections in AppWAN details screen
- Custom Service Configs(via API) creation made services not viewable on console
- Handle async response of JWT when creating endpoints (was appearing later/not when created)
- Attribute(tag) selection made to find different case of same tag