Release Dates to Production: April 14, 2021 - April 27, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface additions/changes
- Basic and Advanced Services Cards in Service Create User Experience.
Advanced Service Card / Screen Provides for: Port Range and Network CIDR block services for Endpoint Hosted Services:
BASIC and ADVANCED Services: Added "Card" Selection for Services from Add (+) selection. Basic services and Advanced services.
Advanced services adds the multiple port and multiple network / network CIDR block selections for client intercepts for Endpoint Hosted Services only.
Also, advanced services IP, port, protocol can be sent over with same information in packet, or sent to a specific single IP, port, protocol. This is the "Forward" Selection in Advanced Service Create screen
Basic service continues to offer the existing service selections available previously.
- Advanced service API changed names to "forward" and "allowed" options for services.
- Console Bulk upload/editor of provisioning for individual types of Network components (endpoint, services) via JSON or YAML including editor for validation and correction of settings. Select "upload services", "upload appwans", "upload endpoints" , "upload edge routers" in upper right of screen.
- Network Visualizer Topology view of network components: added auto complete(and selection list of names) for searching components.
- Endpoint Enrollment key(JWT) expiration date - on endpoint details page, expire date is shown. Endpoint list page has column for expiry status
- Reissue Endpoint registration key - On Endpoint details page , select button to Reissue key if it is expired.
- Metrics - CSV download for utilization tables
- MFA status added on Endpoint "DATA" screen with posture checks
- API: added HAL link for host in edge router
- API: added API capability to reset enrollment for endpoint/identity
- Posture Data not appearing on Endpoint Data screen.
- Fixed AliCloud Hong Kong Availability for Edge Routers
- Selected or created attribute not visible in service
- update controls need hidden for read only admin users
- Removed Client Auth Session button/box for Endpoints (utilize MFA instead)