Release Dates to Production: March 30, 2021 - April 13, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface additions/changes
- COMING SOON April 15-16 - This will also require new/latest Tunneler Endpoint version of software
Port Range and Network CIDR block services for Endpoint Hosted Services:
BASIC and ADVANCED Services: Added "Card" Selection for Services from Add (+) selection. Basic services and Advanced services.
Advanced services adds the multiple port and multiple network / network CIDR block selections for client intercepts for Endpoint Hosted Services only.
Also, advanced services IP, port, protocol can be sent over with same information in packet, or sent to a specific single IP, port, protocol.
Basic service continues to offer the existing service selections available previously.
- COMING SOON : Console Bulk upload/editor of provisioning for individual types of Network components (endpoint, services) via JSON or YAML including editor for validation and correction of settings. Select the ellipses at the top right of component list column for menu.
- Component Flexible Tables : Added AppWANs to this capability
- Network Visualizer Topology view of network components: added search of components by any part of name or tag. Multiple results with highlighted path shown.
- Added Support for NetFoundry hosted edge router in Azure Central India
- API change: Added separate host entity for Edge Routers (customer or NetFoundry hosted). NetFoundry Hosted Host will contain ip address and provider info.
- Adjusted top five service, endpoint, edge router pie chart size
- Fix DB deadlock exception handling to retry: fixes endpoint/service rename, delete issues along with bulk upload issues)
- PATCH service request gets bad request (400) if modelType not defined addressed in API documentation.