Release Dates to Production: March 17, 2021 - March 29, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface additions/changes
- Component Flexible Tables (persistent setting for table column order, size, visibility selection. Added reset to defaults on ellipses). Also Endpoints and Edge Routers have a filter for online / offline status
- Endpoint, Service, Edge Router analytics on Network dashboard shows top 5 utilization stats/piechart. Select time range on main utilization chart.
- Console Bulk Download of Network components in JSON and YML format. Select Download all or download selected (for selected items) on ellipses for choices.
- Added Endpoint information in Endpoints list table to show JWT Expiration status and MFA enrollment status (when feature is fully available in client)
- Service details on Manage services page for client host/port and endpoint hosted services host/port.
- API search for Date capability
- Topology view of network components: added grouping of endpoints by registration status, grouping of services by protocol.
AppWAN/Endpoint Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - is currently being tested with select customers. Selection of MFA for AppWAN will require Client to enroll and and enter token in Client, else the services for that AppWAN will not be available. At this time this is only available for Windows Desktop Edge Endpoints and you must have an upgraded Network Controller and Edge Routers. If you would like to participate in the testing of this new feature please contact NetFoundry Support.
while creating new service , CLIENT CONFIGURATION details are getting auto clear while selecting ROUTER HOSTED toggle button in NATIVE APPLICATION SDK BASED
- Added attributes are not reflecting in created/updated service
- email share available when not valid
- in empty posture check screen , select all/ delete available
- Expose Network controller IP address in API for firewall whitelisting info
- Attribute name showing up twice in AppWAN service tag selector
- Fixed DB deadlock which could inhibit endpoint deletion
- Edge Routers for GCP and AliCloud going to error state