Release Dates to Production: Jan 27, 2021 - Feb 8 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
User Interface additions/changes
- High Availability for Edge Router Hosted Services - Up to four (4) edge routers can be made to host an edge router hosted service. In service creation dialog screen, choose "Add Another" to add a new edge router and hosting information. The NetFoundry "smart routing" capability will choose one of the hosts to access the service based on the most efficient path at the time.
- Enabled AliCloud and GCP Data Centers for hosting NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers. Currently the list of provider data centers includes: AWS, Azure, AliCloud, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud.
- Network component topology view: Coming soon dashboard button - this functionality first release is coming soon.
- API support for Network / Component creation via YAML or JSON config files - initial API release. Console helpers for uploading config files will be added later.
- Added online/offline status indications for endpoints and edge routers
- Component online / offline status in console csv download
- Added additional information for "Network Firewall Info" on network ellipses
- improved validation and error reporting for Resource names
- More network events added
- Reading Active Directory failures
- if public IP changes for client sync, sync screen freezes
- Left side menu doesn't expand if locked when logging into management console
- edit CA modal doesn't show attributes
- attributes are showing up multiple times in entry
- Network Events page fails to load when there is no networkgroup defined
- create network page gives ambiguous error
- Console charts - timecode decode wrong