2.60.0 - Release Date To Production - Jan 11, 2021
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
Oracle Cloud Provider Data Centers Support added for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers in Console.
AliCloud Data Center Support added for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers in Console.
Google Cloud Provider Data Centers Support added for NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers in Console.
Endpoint Management Synchronizations
Fixed/added for Client Sync.
- allow manually created attributes to remain after a sync
- if permission error on Azure AD setup, error events are displayed
- Fixed: Unable to validate the details in Azure Endpoint manager screen (even after deleting existing provider in Azure AD)
NetFoundry Hosted Edge Routers assigned elastic(static) IPs
Fixed update of Service values - no longer fails.
- Select All filter for network was not working properly
- Added UDP selection in service screen (toggles off encryption)
- Error popup or validation popup not visible when trying to delete edge router that is hosting a service
- hyphen causing error when creating posture check
- network dashboard fixed to show count of more than 2000 items
- search was considering trailing "_" as wildcard character on list screens
- Enhanced Posture check data presentation/status in Endpoint details page "data" selection.