2.58.0 - Release Date To Production - Dec 1, 2020
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
Posture Checking: this was released as Patch to 2.57.0 and officially released in 2.58.0
- OS posture check added Windows Server as separate OS posture check
- OS posture check added ranges (min, max) min implies a client OS greater than or equal to the min version specified will pass the check. If max is specified, a client OS less than or equal to the max version specified will pass the check.
- Updated Posture Check implementation from MVP to production quality status via multiple fixes/changes
- OS posture check IOS version default changed.
- Added handling of "parenthesis" in process paths for posture check
Updated Client Sync support for On Premise Active Directory - Improved initial implementation for Client Sync (creation of endpoints) based on a customer's on premise Active Directory. The customer firewall port must allow access to the Customer Active Directory Server. More information will be available in support articles and from NetFoundry Support.
Fixed: Edge Router Provisioning: Able to select data center without selecting NetFoundry Hosted Radio Button.
Fixed: Notifications not yet supported for V7 networks
Fixed: Congratulations screen after edge router create was not displaying proper information
Fixed: updating hosted edge router was not getting reflected
Fixed: unable to update edge router with new name and attribute
Fixed: unable to see share button for non-hosted edge router
Fixed: service editor in console shows the wrong hosting strategy
Fixed: Services not populating on list page when navigating from service count box at top of dashboard.
Product V6 - Functionality and Fixes
Fixed: click to add icon on manage notifications page
Fixed: Appwans edit page does not show complete list of clients when navigating from clients page