2.54.0 - Target Release Date To Production - Oct 6, 2020
Customer Features / Fixes
Product V7 - Zero Trust Networks Console / Core API Enhancements and Fixes:
- Fixed: Edge Router Policy #all for endpoints was not including all endpoints in provisioning/preview list
- Fixed: Removed tag #all for resources (endpoint, service, edge router). Not allowed.
- Fixed: service preview in AppWAN not updated with #all selected for services
- Fixed: AppWANs not refreshing in console after deletion
- Fixed: Edge router name with special invalid chars allows page exit on update.
- Fixed: cannot remove #all from Endpoints attributes in Edge Router policy
- Fixed: added console length validation note for invalid length of attributes for service, endpoint, edge router.
Azure Active Directory Client Sync Functionality and Fixes
- Fixed: Disabling compliance and then validating & syncing the existing AD subscription(compliance enabled) does not create Clients.
- When switching sync between members and devices, if 'automatic deletion' is turned on all current clients will be deleted when switching. A warning was added to denote this to user.
- Fixed: csv upload of IP Network service should accept comma separated ports
- HA gateway endpoint current state not returned properly
- update user signup terms and conditions presentation
- Selecting Network should bring the user to Dashboard instead of Network Info popup