2.11.0 - Target Release Date to Production - 2019-Jan-15 - Actual - 2019-Jan-18
Gateways Index Page
- I want to create a High Availability (HA) Gateway (GW) from scratch (two new endpoints are created for this (one active, one standby)).
- I can see HA GW (noted by HA) listed with side single gateways in the index table.
I can do the following things to an HA GW:
- Create a new service on an HA GW.
- Delete a service from an HA GW.
- Delete an HA GW.
- Prevent an HA GW (and its associated endpoints) from Assignment (as clients) to an Endpoint group.
- Prevent an HA GW (and its associated endpoints) from Assignment (as clients) to an AppWAN.
- Assign an HA GW service to an AppWAN.
- Remove an HA GW service from an AppWAN.
- Update HA GW Name (select one of HA GW Endpoints and update name, it will update name of both associated endpoints).
Self Service Signup and Billing
- Add Button for Canceling Account.
- As an enterprise customer, I should not be able to see any of the self service billing features, as they do not apply to me.
- As an user, I want to sign up for a NetFoundry (NF) account with a credit card, so I can use NF services.
- As an user, I want to edit card info, so I can change cards as needed.
- Make tenant deactivation a standard authorized service.
- As a billing admin, I would like to view past invoices, for record of cost.
- Display List of Invoices for Customer.
- As an user, I want to enter name on CC card, to know whose card is being used.
- Present user with cost associated with new network.
- Hide Self Service Billing features for Enterprise Customers.
- As an user, I want to enter a billing email, so invoices go to the right place.
- Add Email Field to Credit Card Signup.
- Add Name Field to Credit Card Signup.
- Text overlapping on GW launcher selection screen.
- Deleting GW attached to service doesn't render actual error.
- Update Enterprise Billing View - If Enterprise Customers select Billing View, they are met with a page that clarifies that the billing dashboard is provided for self service customers.
Self-Service Signup and Billing
- As a new customer, I would like to have the first month free.
- As an user, I want to cancel my account.
Fetch Registration Details
- API (https://registration.integration.netfoundry.io:18443/registration/key) returns 500 http error code after maximum allowed attempts are exhausted.
- Ensure invoices are dated first of following month (Self Service Billing).