- vanity URLs
- customer can (bookmark and) navigate to <mySiteName>.console.netfoundry.io to get to the login dialog for their site instead of having to enter the site name.
- Added public
/aboutservice to provide simple version information from the API servers.
- Customers can rename the assigned network name that appears in the NetFoundry console.
- Added Public REST API Service for ICMP Host Service (to support ping service to specific host on or behind gateway).
- Added online/offline status(green dot) in the status column for clients and gateways in the console
- Added the status as a sort-able column for clients and gateways
- In dashboards for Network Utilization and Gateway/Client data utilization: Added a 1m, 6m, and 12m filter to the utilization timeline in order to display the utilization for the current month, the last 6 months, or the last year
- Removed the endpoint registration key for endpoints that have exhausted their registration attempts
- Updated the Cloudformation Template Artifact. Launching a gateway with the Cloudformation button will now launch in the region the user selected when creating the gateway
- Added more user friendly error messages
- Added the pending invites to the users page in the console
- Added capability on Console Component pages to be able to navigate directly to related clients, gateways, services, AppWANs, and groups
- Added capability to Public API to Rename a Network (the network common name displayed in console or from API)
- Create User/Session idle timeout timer in NetFoundry Console to logout the user after 30 minutes
- Enhanced the entry of Host services and Gateway services. Auto-fill of Intercept IP/port from network ip / port to intercept ip port.
- Public API Enhancement: Return Endpoint registration key in response to endpoint creation request
- While on Edit Page for Public Internet Gateway, the geographic region may be displayed incorrectly
- When creating/deleting services, the updated list of services on the NetFoundry console service page may be delayed for up to 10 seconds.
- Creating an AppWan with a duplicate(already existing name), the user interface stays in the loading page until a manual refresh of the web page is executed by the user.
- Adding several items to an Appwan, some times ( infrequently) some of the items may fail to be added. There are currently timing issues when creating or updating an appwan that cause this issue.
- The NetFoundry console network events page items do not automatically sort by date properly
- The NetFoundry console historical alarms page items do not automatically filter by date properly
- On the NetFoundry console AppWan page, some Resources(services/endpoints) may not all appear on the available/provisioned sections.
- Infrequently, AppWan Creation Not Taking Effect on Network Controller